The other day I posted about how over half of us feel stressed over the holidays – with financial stress topping the list.
If that’s you, I put together a list of budget-friendly holiday gifts that your family and friends will love!
(BONUS: You can find most of these gifts at local shops in your area, which means you’ll also be supporting small businesses!)
13 Budget-Friendly Holiday Gifts
- Coffee or herbal tea sampler, with a vintage cup
- Cozy socks or warm mittens & a hat
- An air plant in a unique container
- A milk frother so they can make their own homemade lattes
- Satin pillowcases to help them wake up with smooth skin and hair
- A wall calendar with fun or beautiful images
- A unique deck of cards for game night (and/or Phase 10 if they don’t already have it!)
- A cookbook with healthy recipes
- An infuser water bottle, so they can add fruits or other flavors to their water
- Art created by a local artist
- Inspirational sign
- Artisan-crafted jewelry or mantra band
- Anything made locally
And don’t forget, we have Max Fitness gift certificates – a great gift to give a loved one or to put on your own holiday wish list!
Just hit reply to this email to get yours.
Hope this helps make your holiday shopping easier.
Committed to your success,
-Angela & McKayla
Don't miss out on future resources and offers! Click below to join our newsletter:
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER