You have been working hard on your fitness goals, but with the 4th of July tomorrow, you are starting to panic about completely falling off the wagon. Here are our tips to survive the party, while still having FUN!
1. Get an early morning workout in. Maybe you can participate in a local 5K, or bust out a video or at home workout. Starting your day with exercise will set the tone for your day.
2. If you are hosting, load your food spread with healthy options. I promise your guests will thank you. If you are going to another party, bring a healthy dish. You're not the only one trying to not over do it.
3. HYDRATE. If your family is like mine, the 4th is a LONG day. Pack extra water, and if you are drinking alcohol, be sure to drink an entire bottle of water in between drinks. Not only will it help you hydrate, it will help you slow down ;).
4. Get involved in the kids activities. If they are playing a football game, tag, running through a fun obstacle course...get in there with them!
5. Don't linger at the food table. Make a plate and walk away. You...more
The TRX® Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your body weight to perform hundreds of exercises. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise – because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.more
Turnip greens yarrow ricebean rutabaga endive cauliflower sea lettuce kohlrabi amaranth water spinach avocado daikon napa cabbage asparagus winter purslane kale. Celery potato scallion desert raisin horseradish spinach carrot soko. Lotus root water spinach fennel kombu maize bamboo shoot green bean swiss chard seakale pumpkin onion chickpea gram corn pea.more